TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Upon submission of your registration to join the program, you are considered to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Program Description: “Empower The Workforce of Tomorrow” Program of ELSA SPEAK opens from the 1st of March, 2024 to the 30th of September, 2024 (“Program duration”). In this program, ELSA sponsors a maximum of 100 free 14-day ELSA Premium accounts for businesses participating in the program.
ELSA Corp (“Sponsor”) is pleased to be the sponsor of “Empower The Workforce of Tomorrow” Program. By participating in this program, businesses unconditionally accept, agree, and adhere to these official terms, concurrently, the decisions of the sponsor are final and binding in all respects.
- PARTICIPANTS: For all subjects that are businesses in Southeast Asia, and Taiwan, have eligible business licenses in accordance with governmental regulations (“Registrant”). Each business can nominate an individual to be the representative of the business (“Nominated representative”) to register the program, but not for this individual or to represent themselves. One representative is allowed for each business. The sponsor, sponsor’s respective affiliates, distributors, agencies, sales representatives, promotional and advertising agencies (“Interested parties”) are not allowed to participate in “Empower The Workforce of Tomorrow” program. “Empower The Workforce of Tomorrow” program is in compliance with current local regulations, participation will be canceled if it is prohibited or restricted by law.
Companies who already were participants of “Empower The Workforce of Tomorrow” in 2022 and 2023 are not allowed to participate again.
- HOW TO APPLY:
Businesses can register directly by filling out the registration form of the program on the website https://vn.elsaspeak.com/b2b/empower-the-workforce-en/ or https://vn.elsaspeak.com/empower-the-workforce-vi/. The registrant needs to fill in all the information to be considered eligible for the program. Each business is allowed to register once during the program. If the registrant intentionally uses multiple email addresses, identities, accounts, or other means, including registration notices to participate in the program, the application will be canceled and the participant will be disqualified.
The condition to receive any awards of the program is that the business must satisfy the terms and conditions to participate in the program to ensure it is considered to be approved according to business awarding criteria.
Each business is given a minimum of 30 ELSA Premium accounts and a maximum of 100 accounts for their employees. The accounts will be valid for 14 days from the time of activation. Businesses that do not commit to these terms will not be eligible for participating in ELSA exclusive awards for business programs.
- SELECTING THE MOST OUTSTANDING BUSINESS:
The business with outstanding program completion and satisfying all the evaluation criteria of “the most outstanding business” in the program will receive awards from the organizers.
- Highest average practice time.
- Highest portion of employees with the most ELSA improvement score.
- Participants are not allowed to dispute the awarding decision. The Sponsor reserves the right to delay the awarding time subject to the Sponsor's condition.
- AWARDS: Awards are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. If any award in this “Term of Service” is unavailable or cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award an alternative prize of approximate or greater value representing the acting in good faith of the Sponsor. It is a final binding decision and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated value, the difference will not be paid in cash. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen awarding items.
“Empower The Workforce of Tomorrow” program is open to all businesses in Southeast Asia, and Taiwan; and the awards will only be awarded and sent to the above subjects. All local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Terms of Service will result in the loss of the prize.
- AWARD ANNOUNCEMENT:
The winning business will be notified via email within 1 - 10 working days after the program closure. The winning business will confirm the awards via email according to the Sponsor's instructions within 30 days from the date of the announcement. The winning business is responsible for providing accurate information to the Sponsor in the process of receiving the award. The Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), related technical difficulties, or failure to track any email account. The winning business, if they do not respond to the winning notification or the notice is returned due to an undeliverable error, may lose the opportunity to receive the award. Award winners may request to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Public Release. No substitution or transfer of prizes except for Sponsors is permitted.
- PARTICIPANT’S DATA AND PRIVACY and SECURITY
You may be asked to provide certain information (for example identification or contact information) when you register or continue to access, use, or participate in the Program.
By participating in this program, each participating business agrees to the information they submit to be entered into a database which may be used by the Sponsor in any media for advertising purposes or publicizing information in the program and after the program ends, including the business's brand identity (logo, brand name), images related to individuals of the business participating in the program and business image, email (including the announcement of the list of winners and the program summary), and, without limitation, including activities related to presentations, marketing materials, participants list, websites, marketing case studies and other marketing-related activities. Registrants agree to grant ELSA Corp a non-exclusive, royalty-free, and worldwide license to display such names and contents for the aforementioned purposes.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Sponsor and Interested Parties assume no responsibility or liability, and Program Participant discharges Sponsor and related parties from liability for
- (a) any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential losses) suffered by participating businesses or other parties in connection with this program, including but not limited to personal injury and tax liability that may arise from accepting any award, except for any liability that cannot be excluded;
- (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction, or alteration of registration at any time in this “Empower The Workforce of Tomorrow” program;
- (c) any technical failure, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, missing information delay, or line failure, regardless of any cause related to any device, system, network, line wires, satellites, servers, cameras, computers, or providers used in all aspects of this “Empower The Workforce of Tomorrow” program;
- (d) inaccessible or unavailable wireless network service, Internet or website or any means of registration and participation in the program;
- (e) any damage loss to a participant's or another person's computer or mobile device related to efforts to participate in the “Empower The Workforce of Tomorrow” program or to download any materials from the program;
- If this program cannot be carried out as planned for any reason, including tampering, unauthorized interference, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor, damage, or affect the governance security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the program, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or postpone the program
The “Empower The Workforce of Tomorrow” program will be held and announced directly by ELSA Corp's official communication channel through ELSA's communication channels, the press, and related partner units. Those who register for the program need to register directly in accordance with the program's regulations. The Sponsor will not bear any related liability when the Registrant attends the program from a third party, not the official registration channel of the Sponsor.
If this program cannot be carried out as planned for any reason, including tampering, unauthorized interference, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor, damage, or affect the governance security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the program, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or postpone the program this.
“Empower The Workforce of Tomorrow” program will be held and announced directly by ELSA Corp through ELSA's communication channels, the press, and related partner units. Those who register for the program need to register directly in accordance with the program's regulations. The Sponsor will not bear any related liability when the Registrant attends the program from a third party, not the official registration channel of the Sponsor.
The Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
If you have any questions regarding the terms of the program, please contact us directly at email [email protected] during the program. Thank you.