Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Team: B2C Team
Report to: Head of B2C Team
We are looking for a B2C Account Manager to seek more new clients and develop our network to spread out our Business. If you’re interest in us, check out our requirements below:
What Will You Do?
- Seek for new clients and develop retail distribution networks
- Take care and maintain revenue from E-Commerce platform (Shopee, Tiki, Lazada…) by coordinating with marketing department to deploy sales campaigns
- Work closely with clients to onboard and provide best practices for effective implementation
- Manage purchases processed through website
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Update CRM system, telesales system for proper reporting according to the company’s SOP
- Report weekly/monthly/quarterly results for Head of B2C Sales.
- Having +2 years experience in the same position, having experience in B2C is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple project initiatives and to work collectively with an off-site team of resources
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing Client relationships
- Ability to training team members
- Good written and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both English and Vietnamese)
- Excellent client service skills
- Training Workshop Experience for Clients is a plus
- Familiarity or adaptability with fast-paced startup environment
- An “A-team” player: highly accountable, hardworking, able to work well both independently and collaboratively to deliver extraordinary results
- Tech-savvy, strategic-minded, diligent action taker, lifelong learner
- Passionate about ELSA’s mission
- Driven by growth & productivity
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
Why You’ll Love Working Here?
- Competitive compensation
- ELSA Pro during probation and 1 year account after probation
- Private Premium Insurance, Annual Health Check
- Fun energetic team; international & collaborative culture
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance for full salary
- Opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of the company’s growth
- Experience the true spirit of a fast growing and well funded Silicon Valley startup
- Company trip, Company Birthday, Company Party and Happy Hour
Apply now to maximize your talents and make a real impact!
How to apply?
Send your CV and a short introduction on why you want to join ELSA to [email protected]
About the Company:
ELSA is a San Francisco-based startup founded in 2015. It debuted at SXSW in March 2016, where it won the SXSWedu launch competition. ELSA is an A.I.-assisted language learning platform that teaches people how to speak English. We now have 7 million users from 101 countries. In Feb 2019, Gradient Ventures – Google’s AI fund became Elsa’s strategic investor in Series A funding.
Vietnam is a key market with more than 4 million users, and will continue growing exponentially.
We have built out our track records with high calibre teams:
– “The Best Digital Learning App” at Reimagine Education 2016
– The 2016 winner of the world’s largest startup competition SXSWEdu Launch
– Recently invested by Google AI’s fund
– Recognized as Top 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Apps (by Research Sniper), and Top
4 Companies Using AI To Transform The World (by Forbes)
– Proven mobile app product with a growing user base of 13 million people from 101
Join ELSA to grow globally, and work with an A Team to transform the world.