BRAND MARKETING SPECIALIST
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Report to: Brand Marketing Manager
We are looking for a dynamic Brand Marketing Specialist who is passionate about developing and managing innovative marketing campaigns to drive growth, increase market share and brand’s reputation.
Join ELSA now and maximize your talents to make a real impact!
About the Company:
ELSA (English Language Speech Assistant) is a startup founded in 2015 by Stanford alum Ms. Vu Van, and Dr. Xavier Anguera, a veteran in speech recognition and AI. ELSA’s app, which is called ELSA Speak, listens to the way language learners pronounce words, sentences or conversations to pinpoint exact errors and provide real-time, accurate feedback on their pronunciation mistakes with specific suggestions on how to improve. The company built its own proprietary speech technology using deep learning and A.I. to detect people’s pronunciation mistakes with 95%+ accuracy. Based in San Francisco, ELSA has raised $27 million in capital and is backed by leading VCs in Silicon Valley, Southeast Asia and Japan. ELSA Speak is available for iOS and Android and is used by more than 13 million users in over 100 countries. The company has offices in Portugal, Vietnam, India, Indonesia and Japan.
ELSA has been recognized as Top 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Apps (by Research Sniper); and Top 4 Companies Using AI To Transform The World (by Forbes)
- WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Brand Marketing
- Work closely with direct supervisor to prepare and implement brand marketing execution plans
- Work closely with in-house team, freelancers, and agencies (advertising, market research, PR) to ensure impeccable execution of all brand marketing activities
- Coordinate with in-house team to create creative content and marketing collaterals (i.e. POS, scripts, blog posts, social posts, etc.)
- Assist direct supervisor to develop strong and good working relationship with media journalists, KOLs, influencers
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns against goals (KPIs)
- Propose initiatives to increase market share and brand’s reputation
- Perform other relevant tasks assigned by direct supervisor
- Partner with different functions (Product, Sales, Customer Support, Finance) for ongoing projects, budget phasing, media planning & tracking
- WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Proficient track record with minimum 2-3 years in-depth experience in executing marketing communication campaigns across a broad online and offline, free and paid media mix
- Preferably candidates with experience in advertising agencies or brands
- Strong creative skills, with excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in marketing
- Highly adaptable, collaborative, can learn quickly to come up with prompt solutions
- Demonstrate leadership skills, high standards of work ethics, driven by quality & productivity
- Have a positive can-do attitude, have a keen eye for detail, have initiative and be proactive going beyond the call of duty
- Vietnamese with English proficiency in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING AT ELSA?
- Competitive salary with attractive performance bonus
- Work in a Silicon-Valley startup with exponential growth all around the world, hence a career growth opportunity beyond Vietnam
- Flexible hours; fun team; creative working environment
- Maximize personal & professional growth and be rewarded for your talents & contribution
- ELSA Pro 3 months during probation, ELSA Pro 1 year after Probation.
Apply now to maximize your talents and make a real impact!
Send your CV and a short introduction on why you want to join ELSA to [email protected]