Business Development Supervisor/Manager (Chinese speaking)
Level: Senior (Non-manager)
Department: Business Development
We are looking for a B2B Business Development Manager to join our young and energetic B2B Business Development Department in Vietnam. As a Business Development member in our team you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow with our team to be professional sales and foster your career path with the growth of a startup from Silicon Valley. Our startup culture will bring you chance and challenge, you will never have a boring day with ELSA.
- Develop a robust pipeline of opportunities with potential B2B clients in Taiwan, through traditional approaches (such as cold/warm calls and emails, networking) and creative marketing campaigns (in collaboration with marketing team)
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Collaborate with product team and customer support team to deliver customized product solutions and satisfactory services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market to contribute to short-term, medium-term, long term growth.
- Build and optimize in-house best practices for business development
- Report weekly/monthly/quarterly results
- At least 2+ years experience with track record in Business Development or similar roles
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls), deliver engaging presentations
- Has experience in Education/Training is a plus
- Experience with CRM is a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, networking skills
- Native Vietnamese with Chinese communication skill
- Familiarity or adaptability with fast-pace startup environment
- An “A-team” player: highly accountable, hardworking, able to work well both independently and collaboratively to deliver extraordinary results
- Tech-savvy, strategic-minded, diligent action taker, lifelong learner
- Passionate about ELSA’s mission, vision.
- Driven by growth & productivity
- Demonstrate excellent leadership, problem solving skills.
- Competitive base salary and hot monthly commission, allowances
- Working time: Mon-Fri (9am – 6pm), and flexible working hour
- Remotely working until end of 4nd quarter
- up to 16 days leave/ year + 1 birthday leave + 1 Christmas leave
- ELSA Pro Account, ELSA learning
- Premium Health Insurance (PTI Card)
- Fun energetic team; international & collaborative culture
- Full Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance
- Opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of the company’s growth
- Experience the true spirit of a fast growing and well funded Silicon Valley startup
How to apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Apply now to maximize your talents and make a real impact
Want to work on the mission of helping 1.5 Billion English learners around the world?
Join ELSA, a Silicon Valley based fast-growing startup with the most powerful artificial intelligence technology that detects pronunciation accents. We’re on a mission to help people to speak English with confidence, and empower them to reach their potential.
Since launching in 2016, we grew organically to over 18 million users worldwide. Elsa has offices in Silicon Valley (USA), Lisbon (Portugal), and Saigon (Vietnam).
We have built out our track records with high calibre teams:
- “The Best Digital Learning App” at Reimagine Education 2016
- The 2016 winner of the world’s largest startup competition SXSWEdu Launch
- Recently invested by Google AI’s fund
- Recognized as Top 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Apps (by Research Sniper); and Top 4
- Companies Using AI To Transform The World (by Forbes)
- Proven mobile app product with a growing user base of 54 million people from 190+ countries