Content Marketing Specialist
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Report to: Brand Marketing Manager & Performance Marketing Leader
We are looking for a dynamic content marketing executive who is passionate about using words to paint your ideas to drive growth and build marketing ecosystems.
Join ELSA now and maximize your talents to make a real impact!
About the Company:
ELSA (English Language Speech Assistant) is a startup founded in 2015 by Stanford alum Ms. Vu Van, and Dr. Xavier Anguera, a veteran in speech recognition and AI. ELSA’s app, which is called ELSA Speak, listens to the way language learners pronounce words, sentences or conversations to pinpoint exact errors and provide real-time, accurate feedback on their pronunciation mistakes with specific suggestions on how to improve. The company built its own proprietary speech technology using deep learning and A.I. to detect people’s pronunciation mistakes with 95%+ accuracy. Based in San Francisco, ELSA has raised $27 million in capital and is backed by leading VCs in Silicon Valley, Southeast Asia and Japan. ELSA Speak is available for iOS and Android and is used by more than 13 million users in over 100 countries. The company has offices in Portugal, Vietnam, India, Indonesia and Japan.
ELSA has been recognized as Top 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Apps (by Research Sniper); and Top 4 Companies Using AI To Transform The World (by Forbes)
- WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Brand Marketing (30%)
- Work closely with Marketing team leads to design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
- Develop and generate ideas to increase customer engagement via different online communities (posting, seeding, etc.)
- Performance Marketing (70%)
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Work closely with the Creative team (Designing & Content) to produce materials across channels, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Youtube, TikTok, SEO, in-app, email marketing, etc.
- Monitor and optimize content across all channels, including in-app messaging & web-push notification.
- WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Proven track record with minimum 2-3 years in-depth experience in developing and managing content marketing across channels
- Good communication and writing skills in both Vietnamese and English, with an analytical & strategic planning mindset
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in content marketing
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics, with desirable expertise in social media platforms
- Highly adaptable, collaborative, can learn quickly to come up with prompt solutions
- Demonstrate high standards of work ethics, driven by quality & productivity
- Have a positive can-do attitude, have a keen eye for detail, have initiative and be proactive going beyond the call of duty
- Vietnamese with English proficiency in reading and writing. Good listening & speaking is very much preferred (ideally 80% of ELSA Speak Assessment Test)
3. Why You Will Love Working here?
- Competitive compensation
- Fun energetic team; international and collaborative culture
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance
- Opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of the company’s growth
- ELSA Training, Company Trip and Annual Health Check.
- Experience the true spirit of a fast growing and well funded Silicon Valley startup
- ELSA Pro 3 months during Probation, ELSA Pro 1 year After Probation.
How to join us?
Apply now to maximize your talents and make a real impact! Send your CV and a short introduction on why you want to join ELSA to [email protected]