Location: Flexible, HCMC Preferred
Team: Growth Marketing
Report to: Head of Growth Marketing
Reporting to the Head of Growth Marketing, the CRM Manager will plan, develop, and build a global CRM lifecycle communications strategy in order to maximise customer value, drive engagement, and improve retention across all markets and products.
The CRM Manager will take full ownership of CRM from lifecycle comms, through to reengagement and growth and will truly be customer obsessive, ideally from a well-known start-up who can demonstrate having true ownership of the CRM function within a business.
You will be working to execute on strategies to improve our acquisition, conversion, and retention goals.
About the Company:
ELSA (English Language Speech Assistant) is a startup founded in 2015 by Stanford alum Ms. Vu Van, and Dr. Xavier Anguera, a veteran in speech recognition and AI. ELSA’s app, which is called ELSA Speak, listens to the way language learners pronounce words, sentences or conversations to pinpoint exact errors and provide real-time, accurate feedback on their pronunciation mistakes with specific suggestions on how to improve. The company built its own proprietary speech technology using deep learning and A.I. to detect people’s pronunciation mistakes with 95%+ accuracy. Based in San Francisco, ELSA has raised $27 million in capital and is backed by leading VCs in Silicon Valley, Southeast Asia and Japan. ELSA Speak is available for iOS and Android and is used by more than 13 million users in over 100 countries. The company has offices in Portugal, Vietnam, India, Indonesia and Japan.
ELSA has been recognized as Top 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Apps (by Research Sniper); and Top 4 Companies Using AI To Transform The World (by Forbes)
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute CRM marketing programs across email, Push notification and in-app communications to drive new members deeper in the funnel
- Plan and execute regularly seasonal email / push notification campaigns to increase number of customers and reactivate churned users
- Manage live ops for events and promotions in the product to maximize monetization.
- Manage all steps of global campaign planning working hand in hand with local teams to ensure timely input in the planning stage, proper media planning, adequate content localization, and flawless execution.
- Collaborate closely with product, insights team and customer service to identify and understand customer pain points, reduce friction, and implement solutions addressed at driving engagement and retention.
- Work with the Growth Analyst to deliver proactive churn and retention models to target customers via Braze.
- Design Proactive and Reactive retention programs to reduce churn and meet the budgeted number.
- Work with the Growth Analyst to verify the quality of the data coming through the system on an ongoing basis to ensure we’re not flying with incorrect guidance
What do you need:
- 4+ years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience in a CRM focussed role covering email, app notifications and in-app messages
- Experience with Braze or similar complex programm.
- A strategic vision – be able to build a campaign based on complex user segmentations
- A passion for start-ups, speaking with customers and solving customer problems
- Have experience developing customer-focussed copy
- Solid experience creating personalised user journeys
- Be adept in CRM reporting, data extraction and analysis. Can pull together Case Studies, Pre campaign forecasts and post campaign evaluations.
- Experience with mobile app Subscription based business
- Experience with Data Analytics tools (e.g. Amplitude, Google Analytics)
- Experience with Custom config in Firebase
- 2nd language would be beneficial
- HTML Knowledge
Why will you love working here?
- Competitive compensation, Private Health Insurance.
- Fun energetic team; international and collaborative culture
- Opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of the company’s growth
- ELSA Training, Company Trip and Annual Health Check.
- Experience the true spirit of a fast growing and well funded Silicon Valley startup
- ELSA Pro 3 months during Probation, ELSA Pro 1 year After Probation.
How to apply?
Apply now to maximize your talents and make a real impact! Send your CV and a short introduction on why you want to join ELSA to [email protected] We love to see your application.