Data Science Intern
Location: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
Position: Intern (Part-time) preferred Full-time.
We are looking for a Data Analyst Intern to support the Data Science Team in Vietnam. As an intern at ELSA you’ll have the opportunity to acquire real-world experiences and learn a variety of skills through hands-on projects. Your responsibilities include but not are limited to:
- Work in data science projects under the supervision of our data scientists and data engineers.
- Support ad-hoc analytics from existing data from our data platform.
- Support training and testing machine learning models in the projects assigned.
- Search and input data on a regular basis with supporting tools
- Coordinate with the team to keep the project on track and prepare a report (if required)
- Other tasks as assigned
- Current undergraduate or graduate student, recent graduate, or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of database and machine learning algorithms.
- Having experience in implementing machine learning projects is a plus.
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills
- Willing to learn and Willing to do mindset
- Ability to work independently with the use of computer
- Be able to work at least 25 hours per week, preferred full time.
- Good communication in English
- Monthly allowance, ELSA Pro Account during the internship
- Company Happy Hour and internal activities
- Working with seniors in real projects
- Experience the true startup spirit of a fast-growing and well funded Silicon Valley startup
- Opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of our company’s growth
- Opportunity to create an impact on the lives of 1.5 billion language learners around the world
Want to work on the mission of helping 1.5 Billion English learners around the world?
Join ELSA, a Silicon Valley based fast-growing startup with the most powerful artificial intelligence technology that detects pronunciation accents. We’re on a mission to help people to speak English with confidence, and empower them to reach their potential.
Since launching in 2016, we grew organically to over 4 million users worldwide. Elsa has offices in Silicon Valley (USA), Lisbon (Portugal), and Saigon (Vietnam).
We have built out our track records with high calibre teams:
- “The Best Digital Learning App” at Reimagine Education 2016
- The 2016 winner of the world’s largest startup competition SXSWEdu Launch
- Recently invested by Google AI’s fund
- Recognized as Top 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Apps (by Research Sniper); and Top 4
- Companies Using AI To Transform The World (by Forbes)
- Proven mobile app product with a growing user base of 4 million people from 101 countries
How to apply: send your CV to [email protected] as soon as possible