Growth Operation Specialist
Location: Flexible, HCMC Preferred
Team: Growth Marketing
Report to: Head of Growth Marketing
What you’ll be doing?
- Owner of growth processes and operations. Make sure everything in the app is configured correctly, we show what we want to show and run smoothly.
- Help set up configurations day-to-day operations, experiments and campaigns in coordination with Marketing managers, PMs and analysts
- Create, manage and document products and prices across all countries, platforms…
- Maintenance of documentation: from new features we release to old ones.
- Spot operations/QA bottlenecks and ideate solutions with Product Managers
- Help QA in the launch of new features.
- 1+ years of Operations or QA experience for a high growth digital company.
- Ideally experience with Firebase or any other CMS tool.
- Experience in testing mobile both Android and iOS.
- Strong analytical, testing, troubleshooting errors. Investigate potential defects and discussed them with developers.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira).
- Experience in analyzing specification requirements.
- We don’t need you to know how to code but you can interpret and are confident with changing JSON.
- Detail-oriented and operative person, self-starter and team player.
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team and manage stakeholders across different seniority levels. Experience working with multifunctional teams in agile environments.
- A background in edTech and consumer growth with a digital platform or another consumer product or service company would be a plus.
- Strong communication skills in English.
Why will you love working here?
- Competitive compensation.
- Fun energetic team; international and collaborative culture.
- Opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of the company’s growth.
- ELSA Training, Company Trip and Annual Health Check.
- Experience the true spirit of a fast growing and well funded Silicon Valley startup.
- ELSA Pro 1 year After Probation.
How to apply?
Apply now to maximize your talents and make a real impact! Send your CV and a short introduction on why you want to join ELSA to [email protected]
We love to see your application.
About the Company:
ELSA (English Language Speech Assistant) is a startup founded in 2015 by Stanford alum Ms. Vu Van, and Dr. Xavier Anguera, a veteran in speech recognition and AI. ELSA’s app, which is called ELSA Speak, listens to the way language learners pronounce words, sentences or conversations to pinpoint exact errors and provide real-time, accurate feedback on their pronunciation mistakes with specific suggestions on how to improve. The company built its own proprietary speech technology using deep learning and A.I. to detect people’s pronunciation mistakes with 95%+ accuracy. Based in San Francisco, ELSA has raised $27 million in capital and is backed by leading VCs in Silicon Valley, Southeast Asia and Japan. ELSA Speak is available for iOS and Android and is used by more than 13 million users in over 100 countries. The company has offices in Portugal, Vietnam, India, Indonesia and Japan.
ELSA has been recognized as Top 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Apps (by Research Sniper); and Top 4 Companies Using AI To Transform The World (by Forbes)