HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Team: Business Development
Report to: Vietnam Country Manager
1. About the Company:
ELSA is a San Francisco-based startup founded in 2015. It debuted at SXSW in March 2016, where it won the SXSWedu launch competition. ELSA is an A.I.-assisted language learning platform that teaches people how to speak English. We now have 13 million users from 101 countries. In Feb 2019, Gradient Ventures – Google’s AI fund became Elsa’s strategic investor in Series A funding.
Vietnam is a key market with more than 5 million users and will continue growing exponentially. We have built out our track records with high calibre teams:
Join Elsa to grow globally, and work with an A Team to transform the world.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and driven Head of Business Development to lead ELSA B2B business growth in Vietnam by identifying potential business opportunities and developing long-term business growth strategies. The responsibilities of the Head of Business Development include recommending ways to improve operations planning, attending meetings with clients and advisors, and notifying partners of key business developments.To be successful as a Head of Business Development at ELSA, you should be well informed about the market, be persuasive and have strong business acumen. Ultimately, an exceptional Head of Business Development should be adept at negotiating sound business deals as well as demonstrate excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
2. What do you do?
● Develop a robust pipeline of opportunities and build solid relationship with potential B2B clients, influential individuals/affiliates, or communities through traditional approaches and creative marketing campaigns (in collaboration with other teams)
● Work for entail crafting national or international business development strategy.
● Work alongside the regional business development manager in the areas of strategy, sales operations, and financial goals of the department.
● Agree sales targets/objectives that are measurable and achievable annually/monthly
● Mentor and develop staff, including providing consistent and actionable feedback.
● Collaborate with the product team and customer support team to deliver customized product solutions and satisfactory services.
● Accountable for communication, interviewing and hiring, training employees, and leveraging team and individual strengths, managing performance; rewarding and disciplining employees.
● Responsible for coordination, evaluation, and continuous improvement of the department/team, high performance team approach and creating a positive climate where people want to do their best.
3. What do you need?
● 8-10 years of professional experience, driven achievement in edtech, education or startup…
● Proven work experience with track record in Business Development or similar roles
● Wide network with government departments, public schools, English centers and companies
● Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills, networking skills ·
● Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
● Exceptional leadership and management skills.
● Strong business acumen
● Native Vietnamese with English proficiency in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
● Familiarity or adaptability with fast-paced startup environment·
● An “A-team” player: highly accountable, hardworking, able to work well both independently and collaboratively to deliver extraordinary results.
● Tech-savvy, strategic-minded, diligent action taker, lifelong learner·
● Passionate about Elsa’s mission
● Driven by growth & productivity.·
● Demonstrate problem solving skills.
3. Why you will love love working at ELSA?
4. How to apply to ELSAN?
Apply now to maximize your talents and make a real impact! Send your CV and a short introduction on why you want to join ELSA to [email protected] We love to see your application.
Cám ơn bạn đã liên hệ với ELSA Pro
Chúng tôi sẽ liên hệ với bạn trong thời gian sớm nhất có thể!