We seek an experienced and dynamic HR Generalist to join our team at ELSA. You will play a crucial role in undertaking a wide range of the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) including administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices, you also can incharge of engagement and training activities.
Handle HR operation duties such as maintaining employee records; labor contracts, monthly timesheet and benefit plans such as health insurance & health check, leave policy and disciplinary matters.
Staff engagement & retention
- Managing performance reviews process, and handling individual and organizational development as well as succession planning.
- Implements the employee recognition programs.
- Build & monitor HR analytics, such as turnover and absenteeism rates and HR metrics.
- Conduct HR Listen monthly to check the company culture & health, conflict prevention.
- Organizing engagement activities help employees feel connected to the organization.
Training and development
- Responsible for managing and overseeing employee training and development. This includes working with managers to identify training needs, creating training programs and ensuring employees have access to relevant training.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years of experience in similar position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related HR software
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours (Mon-Fri, 9AM – 6PM); fun team; creative working environment
- Using ELSA Speak Pro during probation and 1 year account after probation
- Up to 16 days leave, 1 Birthday leave, 1 Christmas day
- Premium Health Insurance, Annual Health Check
- Experience the true startup spirit of a fast growing and well funded Silicon Valley startup
- Opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of our company’s growth etc.
- Opportunity to create an impact on the lives of 1.5 billion language learners around the world
Apply CV to [email protected] (Name – Position)