Want to work on the mission of helping 1.5 Billion English learners around the world?
Join Elsa, a Silicon Valley based fast-growing startup with the most powerful artificial intelligence technology
that detects pronunciation accents. We’re on a mission to help people to speak English with confidence, and
empower them to reach their potential.
Since launching in 2016, we grew organically to over 4 million users worldwide. Elsa has offices in Silicon
Valley (USA), Lisbon (Portugal), and Saigon (Vietnam).
We have built out our track records with high calibre teams:
– “The Best Digital Learning App” at Reimagine Education 2016
– The 2016 winner of the world’s largest startup competition SXSWEdu Launch
– Recently invested by Google AI’s fund
– Recognized as Top 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Apps (by Research Sniper), and Top 4 Companies Using
AI To Transform The World (by Forbes)
– Proven mobile app product with a growing user base of 4 million people from 101 countries
● Defining KPI frameworks and driving the QA team to metrics based on these KPIs
● Accountable for the quality of all deliverable, workflows and quality standards
● Maintain and develop a collaborative, creative and multidisciplinary QA team that focuses on
quality and velocity
● Manage the distributed test team across multi-countries and timezone
● Collaborate with development managers on feature planning and provide metrics on testing
● At least 7- 8+ years of experience in both manual and auto testing
● Experience in building/managing/leading team
● Experience in working with large-scale and complexity systems and products, including web,
mobile (iOS & android), server, backend…
● Be the owner the whole product quality and quality process
● Ability to contribute and direct at all levels of testing (functional, performance, security,…) and
tools; be able to step in and provide leadership in test design and implementation
● Strong management skills, informed and supported by experience, motivating and holding
people accountable through direct feedback
● Strong organizational skills
● Good knowledge in quality standard
● Good communication skills in English, both oral and written.
● Experience with QA architecture design to set up the architect from scratch.
● Prior experience building QA standard for end-customer products.
● Competitive salary according to seniority
● Stock options
● Flexible working hours
● Ample room to grow professionally, in a global environment
● Friendly work environment, no office politics
● Experience the true startup spirit of a fast growing and well funded Silicon Valley startup
● Opportunity to work on a mission that can transform the lives of 1.5 Billion language learners
around the world
Apply now to maximize your talents and make a real impact! Send your CV to [email protected]
Cám ơn bạn đã liên hệ với ELSA Pro
Chúng tôi sẽ liên hệ với bạn trong thời gian sớm nhất có thể!