QA/QC Manual Engineer
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
At ELSA we have developed our own backend infrastructure using a python-based stack that manages everything that happens in the apps (user profile and scoring, purchases, content management, etc.). As a Software Tester, you will have a major role to play in the quality assurance stage of product development. You will carry out manual tests to ensure the product created meets the requirements.
What Will You Do?
Why You’ll Love Working Here
How to apply?
Apply now to maximize your talents and make a real impact! Send your CV to [email protected]
Want to work on the mission of helping 1.5 Billion English learners around the world?
Join Elsa, a Silicon Valley based fast-growing startup with the most powerful artificial intelligence technology that detects pronunciation accents. We’re on a mission to help people to speak English with confidence, and empower them to reach their potential.
Since launching in 2016, we grew organically to over 4 million users worldwide. Elsa has offices in Silicon Valley (USA), Lisbon (Portugal), and Saigon (Vietnam).
We have built out our track records with high calibre teams:
– “The Best Digital Learning App” at Reimagine Education 2016
– The 2016 winner of the world’s largest startup competition SXSWEdu Launch
– Recently invested by Google AI’s fund
– Recognized as Top 5 Best Artificial Intelligence Apps (by Research Sniper), and Top 4 Companies Using AI To Transform The World (by Forbes)
– Proven mobile app product with a growing user base of 4 million people from 101 countries
Cám ơn bạn đã liên hệ với ELSA Pro
Chúng tôi sẽ liên hệ với bạn trong thời gian sớm nhất có thể!