Business Development Manager
Location: Ho Chi Minh city (82 Tran Huy Lieu, Phu Nhuan) or Hanoi (TID Center, 4 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh)
Department: Business Development
We are looking for a B2B Business Development to join our young and energetic Business Development Department in Vietnam. As a Business Development Executive member in our team you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow with our team to be professional sales and foster your career path with the growth of a startup from Silicon Valley. Our startup culture will bring you chance and challenge, you will never have a boring day with ELSA.
- Develop a robust pipeline of opportunities with potential B2B clients, through traditional approaches (such as cold/warm calls and emails, networking) and creative marketing campaigns (in collaboration with marketing team)
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Collaborate with product team and customer support team to deliver customized product solutions and satisfactory services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market to contribute to short-term, medium-term, long term growth.
- Build and optimize in-house best practices for business development
- Report weekly/monthly/quarterly results
- At least 2+ years experience with track record in Business Development or similar roles
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls), deliver engaging presentations
- Has experience in Education/Training is a plus
- Experience with CRM
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, networking skills
- English proficiency in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Package salary: base salary + monthly incentive + allowances
- Working time: Mon-Fri (9am – 6pm), flexible working hour, hybrid working
- 12 days Annual leave, 1 Birthday leave, 1 Christmas leave
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance
- Premium Health Insurance, Annual Health Check
- ELSA Pro during probation and 1 year account after probation
- ELSA Learning on Udemy
- Experience the true startup spirit of a fast growing and well funded Silicon Valley startup
- Opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of our company’s growth etc.
- Opportunity to create an impact on the lives of 1.5 billion language learners around the world
How to apply:
Send your CV to [email protected] as soon as possible. Apply now to maximize your talents and make a real impact